Verint Systems today announced the availability of High-Efficiency Performance Management,the latest addition to its series of Business Impact Solutions launched earlier this year.
Verint's High-Efficiency Performance Management is designed to help organizations drive efficiency and increase performance across contact center, back office, and retail branch operations through a range of functionality, including scorecards, coaching, plus components of desktop and process analytics and workforce management. It draws on Verint's unified technology to address performance and efficiency issues across customer-serving enterprise departments. The solution can capture and aggregate data across multiple systems while providing a single, standardized framework for tracking, managing, and improving individual, team, and organizational performance.
With this latest Verint Business Impact Solution, organizations can do the following:
- Gain unique insight into what employees are really doing using new performance indicators like Production Effectiveness and Product Time Compliance.
- See how effectively employees are performing, where they excel, and in what areas they need to sharpen their skills.
- Trigger coaching sessions to help staff hone skills and proficiencies.
- Capture the arrival and status of work items and related activity information, while tracking the progress of key operational metrics.
- Tie the activities of individuals and teams to company goals using insight from the solution, and adjust training and processes as needed to implement a cycle of continuous improvement.
"With the addition of High-Efficiency Performance Management and accompanying value-add consulting services to our portfolio of Business Impact Solutions, customers can bridge the gap between technology and performance," said Nancy Treaster, senior vice president and general manager of strategic operations at Verint Enterprise Intelligence Solutions, in a statement. "The solution helps global organizations challenge the status quo by arming managers and frontline staff with the right means to take timely, performance-improving corrective action. This is in addition to instituting a best practices culture for performance management across the enterprise."
Other products in Verint's series of Business Impact Solutions include Regulatory Compliance, Call Avoidance, Cost-to-Serve, Service Recovery, and Personalized Guidance.