Vertical Solutions, Inc.(VSI) has released HTML5-based mobile versions of its CRM software solutions. The new mobile version of CRM/field service management solution, VServiceManagement, enables companies to deploy one version across multiple mobile devices and platforms, including iOS, Android, and Windows.
?Companies need to cope with today?s BYOD ? bring your own device ? culture,? says Ron Wegmann Sr., CEO of VSI. ?By building mobile versions of our field service management and CRM solutions on HTML5, we can offer a truly platform- and device-agnostic solution to help companies manage their service operations.?
For companies deploying VSI?s mobile VServiceManagement solution to field-based personnel, the new HTML5 version allows mobile workers to do the following:
- Access work queue and post time, parts, and labor from the field.
- View parts inventory, generate parts orders, and check status of orders online.
- View customer entitlements.
- ?Get customer sign-off on work and estimates while at the customer?s site with online signature capture.
- ?Set up and view company-defined KPI metrics and graphs.
VSI'?s mobile solutions offer a number of benefits for companies that want to deploy CRM and service management on mobile devices. Companies can deploy one version for all popular mobile platforms, including iOS, Android, and Windows. In addition, they can implement screen, form, and process changes without custom programming. If customizations are required, companies can roll out one, HTML5-based version across all mobile platforms. VSI?s mobile solutions run both online and offline, enabling workers to access the applications even without Internet connectivity.