Utopy announced the release of its complete Contact Center Workforce Optimization suite powered by its Customer Interaction Analytics.
The analytics-powered WFO applications arm contact centers with interaction intelligence, enabling precise agent performance assessment and targeted training and coaching, which leads to more personalized and attentive customer service, according to the company.
Utopy's new Workforce Optimization Suite, powered by customer interaction analytics, automatically monitors and analyzes all customer interactions. This includes the capture and analysis of speech, agent screens, email, chats, and customer feedback from more than 1 million sources of social media.
The WFO suite is composed of the following integrated applications:
- Utopy Speech Capture call recording software captures spoken conversations.
- Utopy Screen Capture captures an agent's screen during an interaction, and can also capture email and chat sessions.
- Utopy SpeechMiner leverages customer interactions via multiple channels, including calls, email, and chat sessions, as well as direct customer feedback via social media sources, and analyzes each interaction or source of feedback for critical business topics and events, as well as customer sentiment.
- Utopy Screen Analytics extracts any data entered into third-party applications, right from the on-screen applications the agent uses.
- Utopy Intelligent Coaching facilitates training and coaching, enabling the scheduling, delivery, and tracking of training and coaching sessions to drive agent performance.
- Utopy Intelligent QM delivers targeted interactions for monitoring.
- Utopy Workforce Management empowers the contact center with live visibility into agent scheduling, forecasting, reporting and more.
- Utopy Customer Surveys helps garner direct feedback from customers regarding the service the contact center provides.
Each of these applications is powered by interaction analytics data, which is collected and processed by the Utopy SpeechMiner Customer Interaction Analytics Platform. This interaction intelligence helps to enrich the agent assessment, coaching and scheduling processes.
"Contact center workforce optimization has long been driven by raw data collected primarily from the ACD switch and manual quality monitoring processes, which only provide a small window into agent performance," said Roy Twersky, CEO of Utopy, in a statement. "Utopy brings a tremendous amount of customer interaction intelligence into the WFO process to significantly enhance agent performance, scheduling, and customer service."