SutiSoft, a provider of hosted and enterprise solutions, has released SutiCRM 5, an online CRM solution for managing marketing, sales, inventory, forecast, and customer service activities from a single interface.
SutiCRM eliminates the use of paper, significantly reduces the time required for creating and tracking leads, opportunities, quotes, invoices, etc. The solution provides a unified view of sales team activity, enables lead generation from multiple sources, and improves collaboration internally within the sales team. This hosted/enterprise solution provides a secure repository for storing data from prospects, cases, reminders, documents, and email. The keyword-based search allows users to simultaneously search across multiple records.
Some of the new features include the following:
- Lead Scoring: Using predefined lead scoring criteria, you can now add scores to a lead. Based on the score obtained, a priority can be assigned for a lead.
- Email Images: Email sent out to prospects, leads, customers, etc., can include images to convey more appropriate information.
- Inventory Visibility: The sales team has real-time visibility to inventory status for on-the-spot bookings and management can view abnormal booking activity in the backlog to filter out unrealistic bookings.
- Role-based Reports: Track leads, opportunities, quotes, and sales orders based on your role.
- Color Codes in Waterfall: Separate color codes have been provided to identify forecasts, planned revenue, and actual sales figures in the waterfall chart.
- Role-based Waterfall: Generate waterfall charts using filters such as geography, territory, region, employee, and stage of the opportunity based on your role.
- Role-based Dashboard Metrics: View the real-time status of opportunities, sales revenue, campaigns, and quarterly and half-yearly comparison charts based on your role.
- Product Dashboards Metrics: View revenue forecasts for various products, lead-to-invoice conversion ratio, and revenue obtained for each of the products based on your role.
- Forecast Reports: Instantly view consolidated forecasts of all the products in your company for the next 12 months.
- Performance Evaluation: Perform sales team evaluations based on plan vs. actual sales numbers.
- Customer Survey and Collaboration: Customer survey features such as creation, delivery, and response analytics so you can keep in touch with your customers.
- Role Types: Assign global, geography, territory, region, and normal role types to roles depending on a user's profile.
SutiCRM is available in multiple versions: free, small business, corporate, and enterprise. Pricing starts at $9.95 per month per user for up to 30 users.