Satmetrix, provider of the Net Promoter Score system and cloud-based customer experience software, has launched NP360, a large-scale assessment of companies' individual Net Promoter programs and practices.
NP360 is a free assessment of participants' NPS programs and how they compare to their peers. Participants in the 30-minute online survey (at www.satmetrix.com/np360) will receive a complimentary report that will highlight the following areas:
- How well their Net Promoter program is performing versus their industry and competitors;
- Best practices for delivering an effective program through their Net Promoter Systems;
- How effectively other businesses are measuring the ROI of their Net Promoter Systems;
- The financial value Net Promoter delivers to their peers' businesses; and
- Future Net Promoter best practices as we progress into the age of the social customer and brand advocates.
Satmetrix has partnered with Bain & Company, Peppers & Rogers Group/1to1 Media, CEB, the Customer Reference Forum, and IMD, a European business school, for this initiative. Participation is open to Individuals from the customer databases of each of the partners as well as the Net Promoter community.
"Peppers & Rogers Group is proud to participate in establishing the framework of questions driving the NP360 benchmarking database and to invite our community to participate in creating this gold standard of best practices for great Net Promoter programs," said Don Peppers, partner and cofounder, Peppers & Rogers Group.
"Satmetrix is pleased to offer this service in partnership with a roster of some of the world's most noted thought leaders in the customer experience space," said Deborah Eastman, chief customer officer at Satmetrix. "NP360, and its world-class benchmarking database, is an ideal way for companies to identify best practices for program excellence and then use this report to identify strengths, weaknesses, and marketing excellence over time. Organizations at all stages of their Net Promoter journey will find this report useful."