PowerObjects, a Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution provider, will debut a number of new Microsoft Dynamics CRM add-ons at Microsoft Convergence in Houston this week.
Add-ons debuting at Convergence include the following:
- PowerWebTraffic, to link Web activity in CRM to your contacts and leads;
- PowerWebForm, a Web form creator made to leverage CRM;
- PowerMailChimp, to send track-able newsletters from CRM;
- PowerOneView, a roll-up of related records on a single screen;
- PowerSurvey, an enhanced surveying tool for CRM; and
- PowerCharge, allowing users to charge credit cards from CRM
"Add-ons are just one of the ways we help people drive success with Dynamics CRM," said Jim Sheehan, chief operations officer of PowerObjects, in a statement. "We work with customers on projects, education, and support. Our add-ons are created based on the real-world needs of our customers. Our team pushed hard to have these newest enhancements ready for Convergence, and we know they will be a big success."