Plum Voice has released version 1.7 of its Plum Survey application, with new features that help market researchers and enterprises increase data collection rates while improving the quality and accuracy of information gathered from respondents via automated phone surveys.
"With the platform's new enhancements and features, collecting actionable data from respondents has never been easier," says Plum Voice CEO Andy Kuan. "Market researchers can now easily create and deploy any type of survey over the phone, Web, mobile device, or social media Web site."
Plum's author-once-and-deploy-anywhere platform now includes the following
- Enhanced transcription for open-ended questions,
- Advanced question-verification features for confirming answers,
- Tools for randomizing answers and questions (to control for question order effect),
- Outbound calling features that increase the ability to reach target populations, and
- Tighter integration with Facebook and Twitter to help survey administrators reach respondents via social media.
Cloud-based and highly configurable, anyone can use Plum Survey to create and deploy IVR surveys in minutes. With its intuitive Web interface, Plum Survey provides one authoring tool to create and deploy surveys over multiple data collection mediums: phone, Web, mobile devices, and social media.