Pegasystems, a provider of business process and customer relationship management solutions, has acquired Antenna Software, a provider of mobile application development platforms. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Antenna Software, which is based in Jersey City, N.J., has more than 250 employees focused on delivering mobility technology worldwide.
With Antenna, Pegasystems adds to its existing BPM and CRM capabilities to deliver business software to any channel. Key benefits of this combination include the following:
- Faster time-to-market and increased flexibility in end-to-end mobile application development;
- Powerful mobile application and device management;
- Mobile back-end-as-a-service coupled with BPM, case management, and advanced decisioning;
- Proven expertise in delivering enterprise solutions to a global clientele; and
- Powerful model-driven design to complement native mobile development and responsive UIs to design once and deploy everywhere.
"Traditional mobile technology can lead to separate channel-specific applications which hamper customer service and efficient operations," said Alan Trefler, founder and CEO of Pegasystems, in a statement. "Pega's distinctive customer-centric approach to mobility enables business users and IT to create optimal customer experiences across channels and devices. We believe that mobile devices should seamlessly operate with processes and cases to drive work to done. Pega and Antenna coming together offers our collective clients state-of-the-art mobile development, responsive UIs, device management, and cloud-based back-end-as-a-service."