Netop has released Netop Live Guide 5.7.5, a significant upgrade to its live chat solution.
Netop Live Guide is live chat software as a service that offers businesses a wide range of personal communication features for their Web sites, including two-way text, audio, and video chat functionality. The newest version of the software enables integration with wallboard, telephony, and ticketing systems.
Features of Netop Live Guide 5.7.5 include the following:
- API improvements: Real-time, fully RESTful API conveying customer, queue and operator data
- More robust operator statistics: Information is available for easy inclusion in wallboard displays, telephony systems and performance-evaluation programs
- Expanded forms and surveys: More customization and additional fields are available in the form and survey editor
- Enhanced privacy: New privacy controls and API capabilities
- Administrators can now set a maximum number of concurrent chats for their operators
- Zendesk integration: Built-in module that allows tickets to be created quickly by operators or automatically through offline requests.
"Customer experience is a crucial differentiator for our users. In many online interactions, it's the thing that makes organizations stand out from the crowd," said Kurt Bager, CEO of Netop, in a statement. "This update increases functionality and usability, enabling customer service professionals to increase their focus on what matters the most: the customer."