Medallia, a provider of cloud-based customer experience management solutions, today released its Business-to-Business (B2B) offering, designed to increase key stakeholder visibility into account feedback across B2B organizations.
The expanded B2B offering, built on the Medallia CEM solution, offers the following enhancements:
- Account Reporting: New 360-degree account reports combine transactional and relationship feedback across the full customer journey showing a complete view of account health. Users can track progress against goals, drill into issues to determine root causes, and trigger workflows right from the reports.
- Invitation and Response Management: With updates to the invitation and response management module, users can now improve response rates, optimize the mix of responses, and mitigate over-surveying. Updated features include new dashboards, as well as functionality to better manage invitations, track non-respondents, and trigger automated survey reminders.
- Closed-Loop Workflows: Users can reassign cases to other team members; subscribe to cases so they're copied every time there's an update; set up automatic alerts and case follow-up reminders; and manage recovery and improvement actions through an activity log.
- CRM Integration: Medallia now automatically links alerts and closed-loop management data to Salesforce.com and other CRM applications. With this out-of-the-box integration, which displays key results and dashboards in both CRM and Medallia applications, users can switch between systems.
- Revenue Impact Analysis: Medallia can now automatically integrate with financial systems to capture and track the revenue impact of loyalty for customer segments and individuals. The system automatically triggers alerts when account revenue is at non-renewal risk so teams know which actions will most impact spend.
- Mobile Features: New features push alerts right to the iPhone or Android mobile devices of on-the-go business teams so they can close the loop with one-click callbacks and pre-built, editable response templates.
"We are very excited to expand our B2B offering," said Borge Hald, CEO of Medallia, in a statement. "We have worked closely with some of our customers to develop new features and capabilities. Our B2B customers will now be even more effective at improving the customer experience and thereby further increasing retention and growth."
"Enabling account teams to effortlessly identify which customers are successful and why is critical for retention and cross-selling," said Steve Bernstein, principal consultant at Waypoint Group. "Medallia's new capabilities provide a direct line of sight into the health of B2B accounts, where multiple people are involved in buying decisions, so sales and services teams can take the right actions to strengthen retention and accelerate growth."