LoyaltyExpress, a marketing firm for the mortgage industry, released the fifth generation of its CustomerManager CRM platform. CustomerManager 5.0 includes a robust user interface enhancement and extensive lead management capabilities to fully support the 'pre-to post-closing' mortgage sales cycle.
CustomerManager 5.0 offers the following enhancements:
- New user interface for easier navigation and system-wide efficiencies;
- Site 'skinning' with company logo for seamless corporate branding;
- Feed delivery and list upload support for corporate-wide lead distribution (or placement within individual loan officer's prospect database);
- Custom Lead Status definition (per lead type) and ability to attach phone scripts and documentation for specific lead sources;
- Easy lead disposition from home page and contact records;
- Integrated Lead Lifecycle & Calendar Functionality summarizing loan officers' opportunities, tasks, and responsibilities;
- Expanded contact record fields for prospects, customers, and partners;
- Lead group creation & automation for inbound leads with a variety of assignment options;
- Automated marketing programs within overall lead management process (consisting of email and direct mail communications).
Leads can be manually entered into the system by a corporate administrator and distributed across the enterprise or fed into the system for specific groups, users, or via round-robin assignment. Automated marketing programs can also be deployed based on lead type or the stage of the leads in the sales process. When leads are entered into the system, entries are automatically created in each loan officer's calendar to remind him of specific obligations and deadlines. CustomerManager is available on a subscription basis and deployed via the software-as-a-service model.
"CustomerManager continuously exceeds client expectations based on world-class functionality and stability," said Jeff Doyle, CEO of LoyaltyExpress, in a statement. "Ever-rigorous demands for lead management with extensive direct mail and email marketing integration have been answered in this major release. Corporate marketing administrators and loan officers are now able to create fully-branded and compliant automated marketing campaigns for each element of the retail mortgage sales process."