The CRM solution for nonprofits makes it even easier to manage supporter relationships.
Posted Aug 30, 2012
New enhancements have been made to Blackbaud CRM to help users save time and more efficiently manage constituent relationships. The new version includes improved membership, event, data, and integrated marketing management features.
Blackbaud CRM 2.94 now features the following:
- Completely redesigned prospect and research management capabilities, allowing quicker and easier access to key wealth and modeling data;
- Expanded membership features, including flexible installment plan payment options;
- Simplified data import process via a guided setup tool;
- Configurable data hygiene standards for standardization of contact information;
- Flexible credit card rejection handling to improve processing throughput;
- Centralized events management and enhanced data lists with advanced filtering tools;
- Advanced donation forms with the ability to add custom features; and
- Enhanced directory, HTML editor, and personal notes.
Blackbaud CRM brings together fundraising, actionable prospect research and analytics, and multichannel direct marketing and online functionality together in one platform to enable an integrated view of the constituent experience across an organization. Blackbaud CRM works with nonprofits' unique processes to allow easier access to data and to offer a complete view of constituent activity.
Sponsored By: Genesys, Avaya, Verint, and Aspect
Sponsored By: Informatica
Transform business process automation and people productivity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Cloud