GlobalOne, a provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) social collaboration tools and cloud computing professional services, today announced G1 Asset Management, G1 Retail Banking, and G1 Wealth Management solutions. These vertical segment packages accelerate implementation and enterprise adoption of cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solutions that leverage social collaboration technologies by resolving the data and business process integration challenges currently facing financial firms.
"Until now, most financial services organizations have struggled to find vertical-focused solutions that leverage cloud and social technologies," said Geoff Merrick, chief technology officer of GlobalOne. "This industry is burdened with decades-old legacy technology and new regulatory requirements. The desire within these organizations to collaborate more effectively makes migrating to social solutions a very compelling strategy. For the first time, these firms can realize the business benefits of cloud and social technologies at a speed and cost that was traditionally unrealistic."
G1 solutions are tailored toward specific industry segments and take a comprehensive approach from assessment through deployment and support. The packages accelerate time-to-market for CRM applications that addresses financial industry-specific problems related to customer retention and loyalty, revenue growth, social collaboration and seamless data and systems integration.
"These solutions provide the tools and services firms need to move CRM and social collaboration to the cloud while maintaining close, personal contact with customers," said David Northington, CEO of GlobalOne. "G1 solutions accelerate a financial firm's journey to the cloud by speeding the design and implementation of solutions, while also enabling rapid visioning and road mapping. Working with GlobalOne, companies leverage the unique combination of financial services domain expertise, state-of-the art technology and deep experience migrating enterprises to the cloud."
G1 Asset Management is immediately available directly from GlobalOne. G1 Retail Banking and G1 Wealth Management will be available early 2012.
G1 Asset Management components include the following:
- Broker Deal Management - Account and branch hierarchy, call reporting and activity management, opportunity management, account coverage, data quality.
- Producer/Advisor Management – Contact management, literature fulfillment, call reports activity management, service/support requests, workflow.
- Sales Data Reporting – Transaction history, rollups, recent transactions, fund performance, whitespace analysis.
- Marketing Automation – Campaign management, list imports, email campaigns, lead management, integration with marketing applications, campaign cost tracking.
- User Interface (UI) Configuration - Industry segment-specific configuration and templates. content seeding strategies.
- Data Integration - Industry segment-specific data/object models, ETL/middleware integration, enterprise reporting integration, back office integration, data enrichment.
- Enterprise 2.0 - Cloud Computing, Mobile Business, Social Business.
- Deployment Support – Governance/COE, support models, managed services, adoption roadmaps and services, training.