Globalization Partners International (GPI), a provider of document, software, and Web site translation services, today released its RightNow CX Suite Connector, which enables users of RightNow CX to initiate translation workflows with a single click and gain access to an array of reports to track and manage global translation projects in more than 100 languages.
The GPI RightNow Translation Connector allows users to engage directly with their customers in their language through great social, Web, and contact center experiences.
"The RightNow Translation Connector is an add-in that users can install on the client side to extend the standard RightNow client UI," says Martin Spethman, managing partner at GPI. "It allows users to send content for translation, including answers and attachments, products, categories, and dispositions into and from any language."
The benefits of the GPI-RightNow Translation Connector include the following:
- Easy integration with RightNow client and GPI’s Translation Portal;
- Seamless content translation capabilities, all within the RightNow desktop application;
- Simplified export/import processes;
- 24/7 quotes and project management;
- The ability to request, create, and approve new quotes, or track projects from start to finish; and
- Secure access for your global teams to collaborate and track translation projects.
"GPI’s Translation Portal is a fully customizable, cloud-based communication and collaboration portal designed to give companies secure, global access to all of their translation project information, including content translation capabilities, all within the RightNow desktop application," said Marcelo Volmaro, director of Web site globalization services at GPI.