BroadSoft today released Call Center Xpress, a bundled call center solution that enables telecommunications service providers to deliver a feature-rich, end-to-end, and fully scalable hosted call center solution to enterprise customers.
BroadSoft Call Center Xpress leverages call center capabilities from BroadSoft, which delivers unified communications (UC) services, automatic call distribution (ACD) and call routing, supervisor and agent client interfaces and reporting through its BroadWorks platform; Inference Solutions, which provides advanced interactive voice response (IVR) services; and CTI Group, which offers robust call recording and quality management functionality.
"Call Center Xpress extends features and functionality typically reserved for large enterprise call centers, such as voice-enabled IVR services, speech analytics, advanced call center functionality, and unified communications services, to small businesses and mid-market enterprises," said David Bukovsky, vice president of products at BroadSoft, in a statement. "As a result, service providers can quickly capitalize on the migration by customers from on-premise platforms to virtual call center infrastructure with an offering that we believe meets current call center needs and introduces new capabilities that can enhance customer experiences and operational efficiency."
BroadSoft Call Center Xpress is ideally suited for all call center environments, delivering the benefits of a hosted architecture, such as network-based queuing, geographically dispersed agents, and a pay-for-use model; unified communications services such as instant messaging and presence and collaboration tools; operational tools such as interaction intelligence and speech analytics, quality management, and reporting tools; and customer interaction features such as voice-enabled IVR, self-service, and outbound messaging tools. For service providers, BroadSoft Call Center Xpress delivers several key benefits:
- Price disruptive - service providers can deliver a virtual call center solution with a dramatically lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) compared to on-premises solutions;
- Carrier friendly - operationally efficient, multi-tenant platforms; white labeled with the service provider's branding; higher margins than reselling customer premise equipment (CPE);
- Scalable - supports enterprises with any ACD or call center environment from small workgroups to high-volume call centers with thousands of agents;
- On-demand - provides a cost-effective service for call centers that need to handle seasonal spikes in staffing;
- Ease of Integration - standards-based interfaces and the open BroadWorks Xtended API enables integration with additional third-party applications.
"Businesses of all sizes see tremendous benefit in being able to purchase a broad suite of hosted communications services from a single, trusted provider," said James Turner, CEO of Inference Solutions, in the statement. "By partnering with BroadSoft on the Call Center Xpress solution, we allow service providers to deliver and capitalize on this market opportunity, addressing new high-revenue call center markets, particularly in the small business and mid-market categories."
"Historically, enterprise customers seeking to access such a broad range of advanced call center features would have to cobble together products from multiple vendors, at multiple premises, with the ensuing high cost of ownership" said John Birbeck, CEO of CTI Group, in the statement. "We're thrilled to expand our partnership with BroadSoft as part of Call Center Xpress, because it is designed to allow service providers to offer an affordable, advanced, bundled package to business customers of all sizes and geographic dispositions."