Avidian Technologies recently rolled out a major update to its flagship product, Prophet CRM. The update gives Prophet users increased contact management functionalities across multiple devices that allows end users to manage their contacts and sales opportunities. Prophet was also updated to solve the duplicate contact issues that frustrate millions of people on a daily basis.
Designed to work with Outlook, Prophet CRM users can centralize a company’s contact database using information already in team members’ contact lists. Through automated follow-ups and customizable reports, management and staff can track sales activities and avoid missed opportunities.
With this release, Prophet CRM now includes the following:
- Prophet SyncAcross. When contacts are assigned to a user, those contacts will be automatically synced and accessible on the assigned user’s PCs and mobile devices. Also with SyncAcross, Prophet users will no longer need an Exchange Public or SharePoint folder to create a centralize contact database. The Prophet Cloud or OnPremise Server will automatically create a centralized contact database that all Outlook and Prophet devices can sync to. Any changes made to a contact will be synced to all users assigned to that contact.
- Prophet DupeDetector, which helps companies minimize duplicate contact creation throughout the entire company. When users create a new contact, Prophet CRM will automatically search existing contacts to determine whether that contact already exists, and display duplicates if one or more exists. Users can then assign themselves to that contact or create a new one.
- Attach URL file, to help people who use online file storage locations like Dropbox, Box.com, Microsoft Skydrive, and Google Drive, to store and retrieve files related to their opportunities from vendors.
- Updated support for Microsoft Windows 8, Outlook 2013, and Windows Server 2012.
- Stage history tab that lets users view the entire history of an opportunity, including when that stage was modified, what stage it was changed to, and which user made the stage change.
- Auto-generated number. Opportunities can now be assigned a unique number when they are created. The number will be displayed on the General tab of an opportunity. This update is only available by request on Prophet 6 databases.
- Minor changes, including an improved user wizard, refreshed Prophet toolbar buttons, changes to button action logic, and performance and reliability enhancements.
"The latest update to Prophet CRM represents many months of effort to greatly improve the customer experience when interacting with contacts," said Eric Bolstad, director of software development at Avidian, in a statement. "We have moved away from relying on a shared contact folder in Outlook to stored contacts. In doing so, we simplify the user experience and allow mobile syncing to work the way it should."