Allegiance, a provider of VOCi(Voice of Customer Intelligence) technology and services, today announced the availability of CXPro, a package of software and services specially designed for customer experience (CX) professionals.
The Allegiance CXPro package combines survey templates and reports, including analytics and dashboards, with CX-specific consulting and best practices to accelerate any customer experience program.
Allegiance CXPro elements include the following:
- Survey Templates: Pre-made survey templates for post-transaction CX measurements (short, medium, long, customizable) triggered through any feedback channel; Includes fully integrated natural language processing-based text analytics for open-ended responses.
- CX Key Driver Analysis: Designed by CX pros, this relationship survey helps uncover the key drivers behind a company's customer relationships.
- Social Media: Respond to feedback on social media, perform surveys, and track results to help improve the social customer experience.
- Reporting, Dashboards and Executive Scorecards: Popular reports used by CX pros to run their programs, providing quick access to insights and the ability to communicate insights throughout the organization.
- Best Practices, Consulting and Training: Allegiance experts will ensure that the right questions are being asked to gain actionable results. Product and method training is available in many forms, including self-paced, online, instructor-led classes online or in person as well as custom training and boot camps.
"Everything we do is designed to provide more insight quickly and deliver it to the right people in an organization," said Adam Edmunds, president and CEO of Allegiance, in a statement. "Customer experience professionals are demanding more actionable insights from their data, and CXPro is designed to deliver that out of the box."
"Allegiance understands the needs of customer experience professionals and has designed CXPro to uncover what is really driving good customer experience," said Brenda Abbott-Shultz, vice president of customer experience at Benchmark Senior Living, one of the nation's largest assisted-living companies, in a statement. "Since implementing the Allegiance solution, we are getting more actionable data from customer and employee feedback. This results in better experience, better service, and happier customers, which directly impacts our bottom line."