AT&T today launched a series of new features for businesses of all sizes to launch relevant and engaging QR Code campaigns with AT&T Mobile Barcode Services powered by Scanbuy.
AT&T Mobile Barcode Services powered by Scanbuy allow businesses to create mobile barcodes within a variety of media that take consumers to exciting product information, promotions, coupons, and more, all accessed through a mobile device. These codes are compatible with almost any mobile QR application, including the AT&T Code Scanner and Scanbuy's ScanLife application, which is installed on more than 67 million mobile phones around the world.
Working with Scanbuy, a provider of mobile engagement solutions, the enhanced features include the ability to do the following:
- Execute creative campaigns with codes that can help trigger actions, such as link to a video, prompt a phone call, or generate an email.
- Create mobile-optimized landing pages.
- Help expand brand awareness using designer QR Codes to showcase colors and logos unique to a brand.
- Help personalize the consumer experience with advanced code actions that respond to user behavior and prompt custom content.
- Access near real-time reporting of sophisticated code analytics that can help guide marketing decisions.
"Together with AT&T, we‘re offering businesses the best possible mobile engagement platform on the market today," said Mike Wehrs, CEO and president of Scanbuy, in a statement. "Our ScanLife code management platform creates a dynamic experience for consumers that instantly adapts to real-time circumstances."
AT&T Mobile Barcode Services powered by Scanbuy make it possible for businesses to analyze results in near real time. A company can examine data in categories such as age, gender, and scan location, with the user's prior consent, as well as device type, operating system, and time and date stamp, and use that information to deliver highly individualized experiences.
"AT&T Mobile Barcode Services can help a business to execute, monitor, and report on smarter and richer mobile experiences for their customers," said Mike Troiano, vice president of advanced mobility solutions at AT&T BusinessSolutions, in a statement. "With AT&T Mobile Marketing solutions, businesses can easily share product information, strengthen their online social community, and continue to offer world-class customer service."
The AT&T Code Scanner comes pre-installed on new AT&T mobile devices and is also available for consumers to download at most mobile storefronts.