Waypoint Group has released TopBox, an account-based feedback and engagement engine designed specifically for B2B firms.
TopBox enables account teams to automatically view feedback linked with financials to prioritize action and measure customer success . Role-based reporting directs teams to close the loop with the appropriate contact at all levels. Companies can also import current feedback data to view gaps and leverage opportunities instantly.
TopBox provides detailed, out-of-the-box reports on key performance indicators specific to B2B firms are built-in, like identifying silent accounts that churn faster. Clear calls-to-action alleviate the pain points of a closed loop program with automated oversight of the follow-up process, helping the executive team measure program effectiveness and ROI. Account-based reports allow manager’s to holistically understand the strength of account relationships and share insights, like identifying optimal referral sources for marketing and cross-sell/up-sell opportunities for sales.
Other key features of TopBox include the following:
- Benchmark reporting: visualize how one account compares to similar accounts and identify the optimal improvement strategies and tactics. Understand differences in use cases and identify why one account is outperforming others.
- Heat Maps: link revenue, engagement, footprint, and sentiment in one interactive chart for different account groups, such as customer tier, product mix, or region.
- X-Ray: an org-chart style depiction of each account contact, grouped by role and color-coded for sentiment with email links for immediate interaction.
- Trend analysis by individual contact or segment, to understand changes in success over time.
- Out-of-the-box integration with Salesforce, employee leaderboards, and comprehensive management of customer verbatim (free-text) comments.
Derek Taylor, vice president of client services at Intacct, realized an impressive impact on his company's Net Promoter program within days of deploying TopBox. "Being able to automate our measurement process with clear action items for our account teams has been phenomenal," he said in a statement. "Before, we had an idea which accounts needed attention, but now we know key drivers for success and which specific points of contact to approach. TopBox has certainly alleviated the pain of acting on feedback data."