TreeHouse Interactive, provider of marketing automation platform and partner relationship management (PRM) solutions, today unveiled enhancements to TreeHouse Interactive Marketing View?, designed to allow marketing professionals to group, compare, and drill down into campaign performance data and evaluate campaign outcomes.
With a clearer view of campaign results, marketers can optimize campaigns in real time and duplicate campaigns that lead to higher levels of revenue.
The enhanced reporting functionality now available in Marketing View empowers marketers to do the following:
- ? Better compare performance metrics across campaigns;
- ? Capture more data and create reports faster with greater grouping flexibility, instant report pop-up views, and advanced search and filter functionality;
- ? Export results data and share dynamic chart/graph reports among colleagues;
- ? Use drill down capabilities to view details on individual respondents;
- ? Reduce email testing and nurturing path testing time;
- ? Better understand email interactions and behaviors, ?including social media sharing, conversation rates, and forwards;
- ? Break down recipient email client statistics by OS (Webmail/Gmail/Outlook/Apple Mail/Windows Phone/etc.); and
- ? Gain better insight into the types of recipient devices used (smartphone/tablet/personal computer).
"With the constant demand to demonstrate ROI, marketing professionals are under pressure to allocate their resources efficiently and deliver concrete results," said Erich Flynn, CEO of TreeHouse Interactive, in a statement. "The enhancements we've made to Marketing View reflect this requirement to maximize dollars for the greatest return. Now marketers have access to more and richer data in an easier to consume format so they can better diagnose what's working or not working, and effectively build future campaigns that successfully generate revenue."
TreeHouse last updated Marketing View in November when it added the Advanced Content Marketing Manager for improved lead qualification and nurturing.