TeamSupport has launched Customer-Centered Technology, which it says will allow customer support teams to more deeply understand their customers as a whole.
Now, customer support agents can view all tickets and support requests coming from the same company to better identify trends and issues on a company-by-company basis. Customer support agents can also search tickets by companies and by contacts. New technology shows which tickets are still open or closed along with those that have notes or files attached requiring follow-up.
"From Day One at TeamSupport, our software was built on the philosophy that understanding customers is the key to providing exceptional support," said TeamSupport co-founder and CEO Robert C. Johnson in a statement. "We are very excited to introduce this newly enhanced customer section because it puts details about your customers and their recent interactions with you right at your fingertips and allows you to put their issues or requests in context."
As a result of the software overhaul, the entire look, feel and technology has been replaced by a more graphically enhanced experience. In particular, TeamSupport's all-new Customers section features the following:
- A new, modern interface;
- An enhanced search that lets customer service agents search by company, contact, phone number, and email address;
- Significantly better handling of individual contacts;
- Improved user rights to allow control over who can create and/or edit company and contact information;
- Companies and contacts that were recently viewed now appear in a tab just like a ticket, for easy reference; and
- New options that let support agents see what customers have recently been viewed.
"It's no understatement to say that TeamSupport's new Customer-focused features put the customer back in customer support," Johnson said in the statement.