SmartTouch has streamlined lead management and nurturing for home builders and developers.
Posted Mar 23, 2016
SmartTouch Interactive, a real estate marketing agency and provider of real estate marketing automation and lead nurturing CRM solutions, has launched its latest release with streamlined workflows and more drag-and-drop functionality.
"Our goal with any enhancements that we make to SmartTouch is to empower our home builder and developer sales and marketing clients with highly intelligent software that will help them close more deals with actionable, real-time data, reporting, and tools," said Alan Daniel, founding partner of SmartTouch Interactive, in a statement. "This newest release of SmartTouch offers our users even more convenience and ease in managing their daily sales and marketing tasks."
The new features and enhancements to the SmartTouch platform include the following:
- Campaign Creator and toolbar upgrades, including drag-and-drop widgets, new layouts, and campaign types.
- Preloaded Real Estate Marketing Content, including 24 email campaign templates with pre-loaded content, 16 pre-designed templates with content relevant to new home buyers, and eight pre-designed templates with content that helps realtors promote new home sales.
- The ability to trigger marketing automation workflows by lead score and Web page visits;
- The ability to trigger multiple actions when a link is clicked;
- A Wordpress plug-in;
- Exchange Synch, to synch content across multiple applications, including Outlook for Windows and Mac as well as Apple Mail.
"We are continuously building our knowledge base within the platform and looking for ways to refine and enhance our SmartTouch solutions to ensure that what we deliver to the market is state-of-the-art and supports our real estate builders and developers with the sales and marketing tools they need to increase sales velocity," said Robert Cowes, president and co-founder of SmartTouch Interactive, in a statement.