Salesforce.org, the philanthropic arm of Salesforce.com, today delivered Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) to help nonprofits manage donors, campaigns, volunteers, programs, grants, and more, all in one place.
NPSP combines the best of Salesforce CRM with an open-source data architecture. Nonprofits can also leverage best practices, code, documentation, and other resources from the Salesforce.org global community of thousands of nonprofits and partners to solve problems and add innovations.
"We've entered the Age of Impact. Today, the measure of nonprofit success is not the amount of dollars raised; it's the impact made on the communities these organizations serve," said Allyson Fryhoff, senior vice president of sales at Salesforce.org, in a statement. "Salesforce.org has been committed to the success of nonprofit organizations from day one, and we're thrilled to introduce the Nonprofit Success Pack to help them succeed on their critical missions."
"Thanks to the power of NPSP, RallyPoint/6 has the ability to not only manage our entire service member and veterans program in one centralized location within Salesforce across every site in the country, but we can see the incredible outcomes and impact of our work in real time right at our fingertips," said Kylee Duran, chief operations officer at RP/6, a growing nonprofit organization serving troops and their families as they transition back to civilian life, in a statement.
Designed with richer features and functionality to help nonprofits increase their impact on the communities they serve, NPSP includes the following:
- Campaign Advancements to create personalized engagement plans that track the steps needed to engage with donors and volunteers and merge campaigns and reports to generate new groups that can be targeted with integrated marketing campaigns.
- Donor Management Advancements to track employer matching programs and manage memorial gifts and in-kind gifts.
- Constituent Levels, based on any number of variables (donations, volunteer hours, etc.) to categorize and track top constituents.
- Lightning Ready: NPSP is built on Salesforce Lightning, providing a user experience on any device.
- New Languages: NPSP is now available in Spanish, German, and Japanese.
Because NPSP is built using an open and flexible data architecture, organizations can create, modify and contribute code on GitHub. Nonprofits can also leverage innovations from the community and the dozens of apps and components created just for nonprofits on the Salesforce AppExchange to customize NPSP.