One-to-One Service.com has enhanced its iService Customer Interaction solution to allow managers to proactively monitor and manage active chat sessions and gain valuable insights about their agent activities.
These new features allow managers to view the dialogue of chat conversations in real time and take a variety of actions, such as the following:
- Ending the chat if its hostile towards an agent;
- Transferring the chat to other agents, such as tier 2 support;
- Re-queuing the chat for assignment to other agents;
- Taking over the chat themselves; and
- Changing the topic and queue of the chat.
In addition to real-time monitoring and the ability to take proactive actions, managers can now get valuable insight about their agents' chat conversations with new iService Business Intelligence reports. New reports help managers understand the nature of customer questions, the most active chat agents, average response times and chat durations, and a variety of other key metrics about their chat sales and support systems.
The iService customer interaction solution includes the following:
- iService Contact Management to manage customer details;
- iService Email Response Management to ensure prompt and accurate responses to customer inquiries;
- iService Knowledge Management for Web self-service;
- iService Business Intelligence and Reports for metrics and insight into sales, service, and marketing operations;
- iCentives Marketing for permission-based email marketing;
- iService Forms Integration for integration with corporate Web sites; and
- iService Live Chat for real-time support of online customers.
"We've built upon the enterprise-class features of iService Chat, such as skills-based routing, with a focus on making it easier for managers to ensure the highest level of service," said Scott Whitsitt, founder and CEO of One-to-One Service.com, in a statement. "Our Live Chat system makes it easy for management to understand what their customers and prospects are asking for and how well they are delivering their service."