The Netmining Dynamic Insights reporting dashboard lets marketers see how campaigns are doing from any device.
Posted Jan 16, 2014
Netmining, a provider of real-time audience targeting solutions, has launched the Dynamic Insights reporting dashboard to aggregate and summarize advertiser display data. With the new platform, marketers can access their Netmining data from any standard browser, including browsers on tablet devices, to see how their different campaign tactics are performing.
Netmining's Dynamic Insights allows advertisers to see how creative units are performing and can help identify which states had the highest conversion rates within their SmartRemarketing and prospecting campaigns.
Anonymized peer-set data is aggregated and provided in the Dynamic Insights dashboard for marketers to gauge how their campaigns are performing within their verticals. At a glance, they can review averages on various metrics within a graphical interface.
Diverse data sets and interface layouts include the following:
- Campaign visual displays the key performance indicators, such as impressions, clicks, conversions, and spend vs. ROI;
- Time visual displays how long the consideration timeframe is typically before an engagement and the best time of day to deliver impressions;
- Device visual shows the distribution of users, clicks, conversions, and impressions across different types of devices;
- Geo visual identifies the regions (state and DMAs) to focus display targeting efforts;
- Ad Distribution visual shows performance among banner ad creative sizes;
- Scores visual ranks the efficiency of publisher inventory sources being used as well as the purchase efficiency by Netmining scores;
- Modeling visual displays a heat map of consumer nodes that are used to help marketers find audiences that look like their most engaged users.
"Our clients have come to us over the past year with a desire for more analytics that provides transparency and granularity into their campaigns and insights they can act on to help them exceed their goals. We listened to our clients and are excited to announce the first iteration of the Dynamic Insights dashboard that will address some of those needs. This is an example of actually putting actionable insights around big data. We plan on keeping this product a growing piece of our offerings that will become even more robust over time," said Netmining president Chris Hansen in a statement.