Moxie's mobile-optimized Web Self-Service provides relevant information throughout the customer journey and across devices.
Posted Jun 25, 2014
Moxie Software today released the Web Self-Service knowledge solution. Featuring a responsive design, the solution allows enterprises to offer relevant and consumable information to constantly connected customers across desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
Moxie Web Self-Service allows companies to create branded, configurable self-service experiences to provide consumers with access to useful knowledge throughout their customer journey.
To help companies better serve today's mobile consumer, Moxie's new responsive self-service portal extends comprehensive self-service capabilities beyond the desktop to tablet and mobile devices and across the entire customer journey. Key features of Moxie Web Self-Service include the following:
- Easy-to-brand templates enable enterprise users to brand self-service portals with images and graphics to create rich visuals that align with corporate branding;
- Tailored search delivers personalized content for each customer. Powered by dynamic contextual filters, intuitive search guides users to the answers they seek;
- Solution Finder provides guidance in complex situations by asking customers a series of questions to determine the correct answer and provide them with related information;
- Search engine optimization tools allow the content from the self-service portal to be indexed by Google and Bing, benefiting enterprises as customers often opt to use search engines versus the Web site; and
- Language support allows business users to translate all content, labels, and buttons in the self-service portal into other languages to serve customers around the globe.
"Today consumers rely on mobile devices for everything from shopping and paying bills to booking travel and ordering dinner, and the process can be frustrating," said Nikhil Govindaraj, Moxie's vice president of products, in a statement."Moxie Web Self-Service gives enterprises effective tools to support their customers' needs for information and service to encourage customer loyalty and repeat purchases to improve business results."
Product launch combines search, social customer support, and automated workflows.
Mobile app, Live Edit, and File Drag-and-Drop are among the product enhancements.
New features in Spaces by Moxie include simpler user interfaces, tighter security, a chat translation function, and easier content management.
Tech veteran and former CEO of Tealeaf Rebecca Ward takes the top spot at Moxie.