New offering converts behavioral insights into refined segmentation, automated product recommendations, and Web site personalization.
Posted Aug 12, 2014
Lyris today announced expanded real-time marketing capabilities across multiple digital channels with the latest release of its Lyris Real-Time Retargeting application for Lyris HQ, a cloud-based email and digital messaging solution.
The new capabilities include dynamic Web site and email content for product recommendations and open-time personalization, as well as Web behavior-based targeting capabilities using recency, frequency, and monetization segment criteria.
"Real-time customer analytics and marketing capabilities are essential requirements for the orchestration of connected customer communications," said Akin Arikan, senior director of product marketing at Lyris, in a statement. "The key to making this actionable is to provide these capabilities to marketers in a way that is simple to use, quick to configure, and easy to measure with precision, creating significant value for our customers and their customers alike."
Lyris Real-Time Retargeting empowers marketers to achieve critical marketing program goals, including the following:
- Increased sales with real-time browse and cart abandonment remarketing, all within the optimal time to recapture business.
- Increased registration with form abandonment retargeting for any site process, including account creation, applications, subscriptions, etc.
- Increased customer lifetime value with targeted post-purchase programs that combine best practice Web behavior analytics with demographic and preference data to deliver connected email communications.
- Increased average order value with product recommendations that can be dynamically inserted into remarketing email messages with just a few clicks.
- Increased online sales and engagement with Web site personalization that centrally orchestrates content feeds and allows them to be anywhere on the Web site.
Lyris recently added three new apps to its platform as well.