The LeadSift Self Serve platform analyzes millions of Twitter conversations in real time to find opportunities.
Posted Dec 9, 2013
LeadSift today released the Self Serve platform to provide social media leads to small and midsized businesses (SMBs). Starting at $29.99 a month with a seven-day free trial and no contract, SMBs can set up highly targeted streams to get quality leads defined by their own keywords and geographic locations.
LeadSift's Self Serve platform enables SMBs to tap into the power of social data, identify current and potential customers, grow their audience, and distribute targeted messages. By delivering quality leads with a classification metric similar to a Klout Score, this LeadSift platform is designed to help SMBs to bring in new business, fill sales quotas, build meaningful relationships through engagement, save time, and gather key insights surrounding their audiences.
LeadSift's Self Serve platform provides SMBs with the following benefits:
- LeadSift sifts through millions of Twitter conversations to find only the most relevant business opportunities.
- LeadSift ranks lists of leads by a LeadScore calculated through natural language processing, which currently uses more than 50 signals to identify and score leads from social data and identify them as hot, warm, or cold.
- LeadSift geo-targets leads by allowing users to choose location of leads from city-specific to global target areas.
- LeadSift allows users to engage with leads directly through the platform and keep track of the results of each engagement.
- LeadSift allows users to draft advanced customer profile information associated with each lead byexamining historical posts for every lead to find psychographic information.
"Millions of people around the world are using Twitter daily, with recent studies showing that 72 percent of sales people have acquired new customers using social media," said Tukan Das, CEO of LeadSift, in a statement. "LeadSift was created due to the fact that businesses can dramatically increase their chances of converting potential opportunities into customers via social networks if they directly engage with them at the right moment. We have taken our secret sauce that was used to create LeadSift for our enterprise customers to develop this Self Serve platform that is tailored to the needs of SMBs so they can experience the power of social data."
Social Media Research Foundation takes a social snapshot.
Audience Intent Miner lets marketers identify, understand, and target customers by demographics and psychographic data from Twitter.
Real-time classification of social data into half a million topics moves the industry beyond keyword- based analysis.
Sponsored By: Sparkcentral and Freshdesk
Sponsored By: Genesys, Avaya, Verint, and Aspect
Sponsored By: Informatica