Interactive Intelligence Group, a provider of customer experience software and services, has achieved certified integration of its all-in-one Customer Interaction Center (CIC) software suite with the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application.
The SAP Integration and Certification Center has certified that CIC version 4.0 integrates with SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0.
When used with SAP CRM, the Interactive Intelligence CIC software suite gives customers the following features:
- Universal multichannel routing: Helps enable consistent customer care across media types with unified queuing, prioritizing, and routing of calls, Web chats, callbacks, and generic objects.
- Customizable screen-pop: Uses caller ID to drive a screen-pop or send information from CIC's interactive voice response (IVR) to customized functions within SAP CRM.
- Information transfer: Enables screen-pop information to be shared when an interaction is transferred from agent to agent.
- Agent status: Offers status settings within SAP CRM on the desktop for an assessment of agent activity and custom-configurable, real-time presence management.
- Embedded call controls: Provides access to caller information, call details, and call control buttons within the desktop communication toolbar of SAP CRM.
- Unified interaction reporting: Provides a view of the records in SAP CRM with their associated interaction histories to gain insight into service, such as customer issues that require the most agent time.
CIC 4.0, which Interactive Intelligence first launched in June 2011, can be deployed via the cloud or on premises. It gives organizations of all sizes multichannel contact center, unified communications, and business process automation functionality. Applications in the software suite include multichannel routing and queuing, interactive voice response, call and screen recording, predictive dialing, workforce management, real-time speech analytics, customer feedback management, unified messaging, desktop faxing, conferencing, and more.
"Our Interactive Intelligence CIC software enhances the customer experience and increases agent efficiency through an embedded screen-pop within SAP CRM and a single interface for managing multichannel communications," said Interactive Intelligence senior director of global alliances, Michael Shrall, in a statement. "Customers get the added benefit of fast, cost-effective deployment as a result of our tested, certified integration with SAP CRM."
The solution had previously been validated for interconnectivity with Oracle's Sales Cloud. The company in March 2012 also completed interoperability certification with Microsoft Lync Server.