HP is partnering with Microsoft to deliver solutions for the automotive, government, and financial services industries to help organizations deliver differentiated products and create new revenue through mobile, Web, and social channels.
HP Business Process as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions for Microsoft Dynamics provide organizations with industry-tailored solutions that allow them to deliver digital, mobile, and social interactions with customers.
The HP Business Process as-a-Service solutions are optimized to run on the HP Helion Managed Virtual Private Cloud platform, providing faster deployment times and recognition of revenue for businesses. HP leverages the Microsoft Dynamics platform to offer consumption-based pricing models or fixed cost per product or service based on the specific needs of the business.
HP and Microsoft are building an extensive portfolio of business process accelerators to address industries' most challenging business processes and are delivering them as Business Process as-a-Service solutions. The solutions include accelerators for the following:
- Case Management, configured to support business processes, such as license and permit management, grants management, and law enforcement.
- Social Benefits Administration to deliver social services to citizens such as early care and education, adult and aging services, remote care case management, disability services, and wellness assessments.
- Citizen Services through Portals and Call Centers that provide citizens with multichannel access to interact with government agencies to request information and services.
- Banking Transformation that allows clients to modernize and automate business processes associated with branch networks, their lending systems, and mobilize their sales force to sell and service customers more efficiently and provide a better customer experience.
- Loan Process Transformation that allows clients to modernize and automate business processes associated with legacy loan origination systems and build a customer communication and data storage solution.
- Automotive Aftersales Customer Experience Management that enables the proactive sales of services and improving the end-customer experience.
"No trend has impacted business and government as much or as quickly as the drive to digital," said Anthone Withers, director and general manager of Microsoft Business Applications Enterprise Services, in a statement. "Our BPaaS solutions allow clients to rapidly move to the digital world by modernizing existing applications and simplifying the process to deliver a better client experience."
"The combination of industry-leading Microsoft Dynamics solutions and HP experience and expertise will result in specific industry-focused IP that represent great value and opportunity to organizations looking to accelerate the delivery of products and services to market," said Hayden Stafford, vice president of enterprise sales at Microsoft Business Solutions, in a statement. "For example, in the automotive sector, we will provide both local and global OEMs with a rapid approach to the transition in delivering a digital-first customer experience."
Microsoft also this week partnered with Vertafore to extend Dynamics CRM to the insurance industry.