Referral marketing provider Extole today announced the expansion of its referral marketing platform.
Extole has created a purpose-built referral platform capable of creating a customer acquisition channel through simple recommendations between friends. In the past few months, brands like DocuSign, Intuit, Nomad, NVIDIA, and others have deployed Extole's referral marketing solution to acquire new customers at scale by rewarding referrals from existing customers.
The Extole platform, which has been rebuilt from the ground up, enables marketers to create, manage, and measure highly personal and effective referral campaigns. Through the new platform, Extole customers gain the ability to do the following:
- Control multiple campaigns from a dashboard accessible via desktop and mobile;
- Create and optimize referral offers by customer segment;
- Integrate the referral process into existing social channels with short, social media-friendly links;
- Promote referral campaigns in email, on their sites, on social networks, and even offline;
- Use the built-in sharing capabilities of iOS and Android to engage mobile customers;
- Securely and silently apply eligibility checks and verification heuristics to all referrals;
- Measure, through rich analytics, when and how customers share; and
- Uncover the bottom-line revenue impact from each referral and from their entire referral program.
"Harnessing the power of a simple yet highly impactful referral is the holy grail of business. Our customers use Extole to increase new customer acquisition by up to 40 percent and, in doing so, have shown that referral marketing is the next, scalable acquisition channel," said Matt Roche, CEO of Extole, in a statement.