EasyAsk today announced EasyAsk for Hybris, a new solution that integrates EasyAsk's e-commerce search, navigation, and merchandising with the Hybris e-commerce platform.
Hybris Software was acquired by SAP in June 2103.
This latest announcement expands the EasyAsk relationship with SAP. EasyAsk has been a partner in the SAP HANA Startup Focus Program since 2012. EasyAsk Quiri, a voice-enabled mobile intelligence solution for corporate data, is integrated with SAP HANA.
EasyAsk for Hybris will deliver semantic natural language search, navigation, and merchandising services into Hybris e-commerce sites, giving customers the following capabilities and benefits:
- Rich natural language search that allow customers to find products faster using long-tail, descriptive searches ("men's large blue polo shirts under $50") or even voice input from smartphones and tablets.
- The ability to create natural language product concepts, which allow customers to search their own way using terms not necessarily in the product catalog.
- Support for derived attributes that allow users to create new categories and attributes from existing product information without the time and cost of restructuring their product catalogs.
- Actionable analytics that allow online merchandisers to identify new merchandising opportunities and make changes to the customer experience in a single click.
- A merchandising studio that allows merchandisers to self-manage promotions and dynamically identify cross-sell, up-sell, and other product relationships for real-time promotions.
- Full internationalization and localization that enables the simultaneous rollout of search, navigation, and merchandising on sites in several languages, including English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese.
"We are very excited to announce the availability of EasyAsk for the Hybris platform and work within the Hybris community," said Craig Bassin, CEO of EasyAsk, in a statement. "EasyAsk natural language will deliver a superior customer experience on Hybris sites, helping visitors find the right products on the first page, every time. Hybris customers will be thrilled with the higher customer conversion and increased online revenue EasyAsk delivers."
EasyAsk for Hybris can be deployed on-premises or in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
Previous EasyAsk integrations for its Quiri natural language interface have included SugarCRM, Magento, IBM Websphere, NetSuite, and Infor.