D&B, a source of commercial information and insight on businesses, yesterday introduced D&B360 for Eloqua 2.0, a redesigned version of its integrated solution for Oracle Eloqua Marketing Automation.
Customers of Oracle Eloqua can use D&B360 to integrate business insights directly into their workflows.
The enhanced D&B360 solution is the latest addition to the Oracle Eloqua AppCloud, an online marketplace for B2B marketing applications, and is currently available in North America.
Launched in early 2013, D&B360 for Oracle Eloqua provides users the full range of D&B's automated data management, cleansing, and enrichment capabilities. Oracle Eloqua customers have access to streamed, constantly updated D&B data and insight on companies, email contacts, and corporate family trees.
Features and benefits of the enhanced version include the following:
- Easier data management: optimize segmentation and targeting through D&B data matched and appended to company or contact records;
- Reverse email lookup: submit email addresses to retrieve names, contact details, and D-U-N-S Numbers;
- More precise targeting: access more than 100 data points on companies and contacts (represents access to more than four times the previous set of 23 available data points);
- Increase lead conversion rates: better personalize content based on a 360-degree view of prospects and customers; and
- Improved performance: all-new design offers faster matching and higher data quality, automatic data refreshes, and system updates.
"If data is not clean and accurate, campaigns aren't going to deliver the expected results, wasting valuable time and money," said Laura Kelly, chief product officer at D&B, in a statement. "Through D&B's upgraded cloud connector, Oracle Eloqua users can incorporate D&B data and capabilities more quickly and easily to target with greater precision."
Oracle acquired Eloqua in late 2012 for $871 million.