Clari, a sales analytics and forecasting solution provider, has released Connect, a platform for sales team communication and collaboration on deals. Connect brings a bot-enhanced messaging experience to the Clari platform, enabling sales teams to communicate in a single, streamlined interface.
"In today's market, success depends on accurate, real-time information. Enterprise companies can now maximize productivity further with the power of artificial intelligence and messaging," said Andy Byrne, CEO of Clari, in a statement. "Connect is an entirely new way for sales teams to communicate and collaborate on deals, by combining the personal touch of human interaction with the convenience of automated, intelligent bots."
Connect helps sales teams do the following:
- Centralize deal information: Salespeople can share and receive information about deals, coordinate meetings, make announcements, and conduct business conversations in one place, in real time.
- Keep conversations relevant: With a timeline view of deal conversations, users can refer to important events and see the past responses and automated messages.
- Stay proactive: Salespeople receive automated push notifications about deal updates and key activity, such as meetings scheduled, moved, and cancelled, as they happen.
- Receive smart nudges: Automated, rule-based, data-driven bot alerts provide prescriptive actions for reps.
- Access intelligence anywhere: With automatic sync across mobile, desktop, and Web, users can start a conversation on one device and seamlessly continue it on another without losing previous context.
Clari customers using Connect include Nutanix, Tintri, and Careerbuilder.
"When we work across multiple time zones and geographies, our teams need to communicate, collaborate, and make decisions in real time," said Matt Young, vice president of sales for Asia Pacific and Japan at Nutanix, in a statement. "Connect is the first to go beyond email and unify deal communications across our sales teams. It's what every enterprise sales team needs—a faster, smarter way to collaborate and get business done."