Austin Sigma, a Texas-based startup, has launched Mach10CRM, a mobile app for iPhone and iPad devices that targets small business owners.
Mach10CRM is a communication app that integrates CRM, email, and organizational functions into a single app. By automatically logging all email and filing email by person, users can see all their conversations in a text-style format. They can even add notes, to-do lists, meetings, calls, texts, and calendar events to a log.
With Mach10CRM, users can do the following:
- Keep track of attachments and supporting documents by file type, by contact, and chronologically;
- Block or semi-block spam, ads, newsletters, and other auto-generated email;
- Enter notes for each contact log, keep track of the contact’s business and personal information, birthdays, anniversaries, favorite places, opinions, etc.;
- Create contact groups for easy collaboration;
- Track engagement lead measures for projects and sales in the pipeline;
- Export or print log entries within selected time windows for further review or to use data in other applications; and
- Manage group projects.