Adobe has announced a significant new release of Adobe Media Optimizer, its digital advertising platform. The latest innovations increase performance by up to 25 percent through new, predictive modeling algorithms that forecast and optimize campaigns across search, social and display channels. A completely redesigned user interface offers simplified campaign management, data visualizations, and controls that implement campaign adjustments within seconds.
<p"Accurately predicting campaign performance across desktops and mobile platforms is imperative for optimal success in the programmatic ad market," said Justin Merickel, senior director of advertising solutions at Adobe, in a statement. "Adobe Media Optimizer is the first solution in the industry to truly pioneer algorithmic optimization. By capitalizing on big data, customers can accurately predict campaign outcomes for maximum return on their investment."
Integration with Adobe Marketing Cloud enhances Adobe Media Optimizer's value with data management, collaboration tools, single sign-on, tag management, and seamless segment sharing to make customers more successful.
Major new features in Media Optimizer include the following:
- Next-Generation Predictive Modeling Algorithms: New algorithms use the power of big data to predict campaign performance. Marketers can evaluate their options in real time and automate budget allocations through campaign simulations and spend recommendations. Unique mobile bid adjustments in Media Optimizer allow marketers to also manage search marketing bids on the fly and by device type, geo location, audience, time of day, and other attributes.
- Unified Campaign Analysis: Through the tight integration with Adobe Analytics, Web site engagement data is passed to Media Optimizer while Media Optimizer is sending search engine metrics (e.g. impressions, click volume, cost per click, etc.) to Analytics, giving marketers a unified analysis and holistic insights into their campaigns. With the integration, Media Optimizer customers have seen search campaign performance increase by an extra seven to 25 percent, with an average lift of 16 percent.
- Extended Audience Reach: Audience management capabilities in Media Optimizer allow marketers to efficiently manage and optimize remarketing lists for Google search ads. With look-alike modeling, marketers can identify new prospects whose characteristics and behaviors are similar to top customers, further extending campaign reach. A unified view of all audiences enables marketers to also quickly identify high-value customers and deliver targeted messages that inspire them to act.
- Real-Time Campaign Management: A fully redesigned user interface advances the user experience by making it easier to set-up, adjust, monitor, and optimize campaigns across channels in real time. New tools to forecast performance when budgets and goals change give marketers full flexibility and help ensure that the right message reaches the right audience at the right time.
- Retail Advertising Optimization: By integrating feed and campaign management, retail campaigns can now be simplified at scale. Google Shopping campaigns and creative assets for display advertising can be managed from a single, optimized feed. Additionally, the streamlined feed and reporting structure offers accurate attribution to drive increased revenue.